A Safe and Private Meeting Room
A mobile command centre enables insurers to mitigate a loss on location effectively. It allows for spontaneous and confidential meetings between adjusters, engineers, and homeowners directly on-site. This can be particularly valuable in the event of a large-scale loss where immediate and confidential dialogue is critical.
Portable and Personal Office Space
Why go back and forth from your office to the site when you can have a fully operational office right on-site? A mobile command centre is equipped with a desk and chair, a large whiteboard, an Internet-ready computer, printer, and scanner, as well as air conditioning and heating units.
An Extra Layer of Protection
With security signage and decals on the outside of the command centre, it serves as a significant visual deterrent to potential criminals.
ASAP Secured has a 15-foot mobile command centre that can be rapidly deployed to select large loss sites across Ontario, allowing adjusters and other insurance industry professionals the ability to offer immediate assistance to their customers during a crisis or disaster.
To learn more about ASAP Secured and the mobile command centre, please visit: www.asapsecured.com.
With the holiday season is fast approaching, retailers need to ensure loss prevention practices become part of their everyday routine.
Security is not an illusion – meaning your customers need to know that you are a security-minded store. All personnel must be included in your security program. Having security presence is also a great way to deter and prevent theft. Customers do not enter a store with the intent to steal – 80% of robberies happen when a customer sees an opportunity.
Below are some additional tips:
- The best theft deterrent is great customer service
- Thieves do not like attention and need to be left alone to have the opportunity to steal
- Identify key areas of concern and turn them into hot zones for customer engagement
- Ensure all employees know which areas are the highest priority
- Identify the areas on a store map if available
- Ask employees to walk through the hot zones frequently
- Treat everyone who walks through your doors as a potential customer
- Thieves will not always exhibit the same behaviour – train all staff to approach each person and offer great customer service
- Make it apparent to thieves that you take security seriously and ensure the measures you have in place are well displayed
To learn more about how ASAP Secured can help with loss prevention please visit: www.asapsecured.com